Policies and Guidelines
- Policies and Guidelines
Policies and Guidelines for an Enjoyable Stay
- CHECK IN 12:00pm – 8:30pm (Gate Locks) - TENT & RV SITES
- CHECK IN 3:00pm - 8:30pm - Rental Cabins & Trailers
- CHECK OUT ALL SITES 11:00am
- CHECK OUT ½ Day Rate (Subject to Availability) After 5pm full day rate
- Early arrival or late check-out is subject to half day charge but also requires prior permission. Please notify us if you are unable to arrive before 9 PM. Late check-out (after 5pm) is subject to full day charge.
- This means turn off radios and lower voices so that your neighbors can't hear you. No car radios. Sound carries through the woods. Car engines or doors slamming, headlights, flashlights, walking around, talking, etc are all things that can be disturbing. Please be courteous to your fellow campers.
- We all love the privacy the trees provide so please help us maintain the natural surroundings for all of our guests to enjoy. No cutting, marking, carving, peeling or disfiguring of any tree or brush. Firewood and marshmallow sticks are available in the store.
- We don't want our campers to feel like they are in a parking lot or in a crowd, therefore we limit the number of people and cars per site. No more than 4 adults and no more than 6 people total including children camping on any site. One car per site. Some sites have space to park a second car but extra persons and cars require prior permission and additional fee. Rates are based on one couple, one car and one camping unit per site.
- Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. Minors must be on their site or in the company of an adult after 10 PM. Younger children should have an adult with them in the bathhouse.
- Please inform us if you expect visitors. They must register, pay the required fee and get a car pass before entering the campground. This includes those who are dropping something off or just wanting to say "Hi". The fee will be refunded if they check out within 1/2 hour. Day visitors must leave by 9:30 PM. Unregistered visitors will be asked to leave. You are responsible for your visitors' registration and fees and for their behavior during their stay.
- Speed Limit 5 MPH! We realize this is slow but it is necessary to watch for children, pets and wildlife. Motorcycles may be used to enter or leave the campground only. Bicycles should stay on roads or trails and ride during daylight only.
Click icon for more information. To help save NH trees the only firewood permitted is either kiln dried wood or wood carried no further than 50 miles; that which has been purchased or cut from trees in NH.. Please do not bring any other wood with you.... . Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
- Firewood is for sale at the office. Absolutely no construction debris should be used. Please maintain fires at a safe level in the fire ring. There is also nothing like a fire that gets out of control and destroys property. Do not move the rings and never leave the fire unattended. Extinguish fires when you leave or retire for the night. It's the law.........
- No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk. Follow pool rules. Adult supervision is required for minors under the age of 16.
-When walking around grounds, all alcohol must be discreetly covered. Drunkenness will not be tolerated at any time. Do not drive any vehicles for any length of time for any length of distance when you are under the influence of alcohol.
- We provide you with a trash bag upon arrival. Please place your trash in the dumpsters located near the entrance. Ask in store for additional trash bags. Food and trash must be secured at all times because we are sharing the location with a wide variety of wildlife. The animals' sense of smell is very keen (even through plastic storage containers) and they often learn to associate coolers / campsites with an easy meal. At no time should you store food, coolers or trash in your tent. We recommend putting all trash / food containers in a secure vehicle when not in use. Keep a clean site, keep food prep and storage away from sleeping areas and help us keep the wildlife "wild". Please wash pots & dishes in outdoor sinks and not in bathhouse.
- He's your best friend and you can't imagine camping without him. Next door to you might be a camper who can't imagine camping with a dog or worse is deathly afraid of dogs. (You know, like you feel about spiders or snakes.) In a spirit of cooperation we ask that you and your pooch abide by the following rules:
- 1. Keep pet leashed and under control at all times. Pets that are unruly or display aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
- 2. Pet should never be left unattended (that means in RV's, tents, cars, campsites, etc). This tends to make them bark or dig which discourages the owners from allowing dogs.
- 3. Clean up after your pet whether on your site, in the woods or along the road. We give you "doggy" bags for this purpose.(Why clean up even in the woods? We want to encourage the wildlife to stay around. Doggy scents can repel the native animals.) More bags are available in store upon request.
- 4. Pets are allowed on campsites, road and trails but not in buildings and public areas including the pool.
- 5. Please supply a copy of current vaccinations for your pet at check-in.
- No fluids from RV's should be discharged onto the ground. The camping rate allows our campers to use dump station on the way out at no extra charge. Please let us know if you need additional usage.